Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thursday, February 7th, 2013

Today I woke up at 2am to get ready to fly to Winnipeg. My dad flew Jordan and I home for the weekend because my brother Jared was getting ordained as an elder. So cool!!

Jordan picked me up at 6am to drive me to the airport. What an amazing brother!

When I arrived I took a cab to Sarah's and we had a visit which was nice. She was getting a new furnace installed because theirs died. Her transmission had gone the week before. What an expensive week! And she was handling the whole thing on her own because Joel was away working in the oil field in Saskatchewan. Poor girl!

Then my mom came after work to pick me up. I was so happy to see her! There is nothing better than seeing your mom! We got a quick Costco trip in before heading out of town to La Salle.

Kaiti-O and Marlie were waiting for us there. Marlie is sooooo cute! And Kaiti is too:) We quickly got ready for a "Spa Party" my mom was having. Sister Roldan and Sister Wong were there so that was nice to see them. I crashed around 10pm.







No comments:

Post a Comment