Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday, March 10th, 2013

Today Aneen turned 6.

Aneen is strong, sweet, sensitive, aggressive, kind, loving, SMART, fun, full of giggles!, generous, social, helpful, responsible, and has a my way or the highway kind of attitude. She will definitely go places:)

When she was born I couldn't believe she had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was so cool! I got to enjoy her as a baby so much because Kaiti-O came to nanny for us. She got to bond with Aneen as well which was so cool for their relationship still.

Right now Aneen is in Kindergarten half days in the afternoon at ALA. She is home every morning with Collin and I. They play together so well! Play dough, coloring, tea parties, duplo car races on the kitchen floor, dress ups, baking, cleaning, folding laundry, washing walls, playing with Boots the cat and so much more. They are buddies and I love it:)

Aneen's after school activities are ballet and tap on Mondays and musical theatre on Wednesdays. She wants to play soccer, do gymnastics and swimming.
She loves movies and books, horses and art. She loves playing princess but isn't afraid to get dirty.

My favorite saying of Aneen's right now is "I love you to heaven and back. Because that is where the most love is." She is sooooo sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment