Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday, February 10th, 2013

The day we've all been waiting for....;)

Kaiti, Jordan, Nana & Papa Joe and I all ate breakfast together at the kitchen table. It was one of those perfect moments. Almost perfect. Jared was missing. But it was awesome to be together!

Then we got in a couple of cars and drove to London Ward where Jared goes to church.

We sat in the back to rows on the right side of the chapel. My parents sat on the back row with the kids and Kate, Jared, Jordan, Kaiti and I sitting in front of them.
It was pretty crazy for me to sit with Jared and Kaiti singing hymns. They are amazing!

During Sunday School Bishop Ryan Heieie asked that the Gross clan get together in a room for Jared's ordination and to set Uncle Ron apart as councillor in the bishopric.

Jared's blessing was beautiful. I felt such a love for my amazing brother that made this decision at this age. I'm so thankful for my day's insight in having us all there for this moment. I only wish Scott was there.

Jared got a temple recommend and a calling that day. No rest for the righteous;)

Jared and I got to drive back to mom and dad's together. It was my favorite time of the trip. A good bonding talk. I love that kid.

We had dinner at mom and dad's and then went out to the shop to look through Grandma McRorie's stuff. I got really really cold out there. Brrrrr! Crazy crazy cold wind!

That night we had more bonding with Marlie time!

No comments:

Post a Comment